How to Apply
- Call Western Academy to arrange a day-long student visit.
- Submit a completed application through our online application (New parents will have to create an account). The complete application includes the following:
- Application Form
- Academic Records with proper Western Academy Request for Records Form
- Recommendation Form completed by a current teacher (at least one)
- $150 application fee
- Once your son’s application is completed, call Western Academy to arrange for a family interview. Completing the family interview is the final step required for full consideration by the school.
New parents will need to create a new account in order to initiate the online application process.
For More Information
John G. Power IV, Director of Admissions
Western Academy is open to all interested and qualified students and admits students of any race, creed, color, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan program, athletic and other school-related programs, or in the employment of its faculty and staff.