How to Apply
- Complete the online application form and pay the $150 application fee. (NOTE: New parents will have to create an admissions account prior to starting the application process).
- After you have completed the online application and paid the application fee online, call Western Academy to arrange a day-long student visit.
- Other items needed are:
- Academic Records with proper Western Academy Request for Records Form
- Recommendation Form completed by a current teacher (at least one)
- Once your son’s application is completed, call Western Academy to arrange for a family interview. Completing the family interview is the final step required for full consideration by the school.
New parents will need to create a new account in order to initiate the online application process.
For More Information
John G. Power IV, Director of Admissions
Western Academy is open to all interested and qualified students and admits students of any race, creed, color, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan program, athletic and other school-related programs, or in the employment of its faculty and staff.